Welcome Railroad Engineers, Conductors, and Brakeman.
Did you know most accountants are not familiar with deductions that ONLY “Transportation Workers” are entitled to? Railroaders are different from most workers when it comes to tax applications.
Transportation workers qualify to deduct their away from home expenses when they file their taxes and itemized deductions. A regular Conductor or Engineer could easily claim $4000 to $6000 a year in perdiem and other tax deductions.
After totaling your perdiem deduction you may be able to deduct home computers, cell phone expenses, UNION DUES, and much more! Have your income taxes prepared by a Transportation Specialist, if you don’t you may be leaving your hard earned money behind!
We will need the following information to complete your income tax return:
- All applicable tax documents this includes W2’s, 1099’s, 1098’s, etc. Copies are acceptable and recommended.
- A Skytaxes Tax Organizer. Please fill this out to the best of your ability, this will ensure every deduction is taken advantage of.
- Last pay stub with YTD totals
- Jan-Dec Time Sheets
Let’s Get Started
- To submit your taxes ONLINE via our website, please click here.
- To FAX in your documents, please print and complete a Skytaxes organizer to include with your submission. Our fax number is 866-538-8897. To access our printable forms, please click here.
- To MAIL in your documents, please print and complete a Skytaxes organizer to include with your submission and mail to:
15655 John F. Kennedy Blvd Suite G
Houston TX 77032
- To schedule an APPOINTMENT with one of our specialists, please click here.