How COULD YOU GET A BIGGER REFUND ON A PRIOR-YEAR RETURNS?
Our Aviation and Railroad Professionals often see clients who didn’t maximize their refund. Certain tax situations make this more likely.
You might not have claimed a deduction that only a specialized aviation and railroad tax preparer would know you qualified for. You also might not have claimed your Perdiem for prior years. This could make a BIG difference on your refund (often a $1000 + difference!).
To see if you are entitled to a larger refund allow me to look over your prior year’s tax returns. In just a few minutes, we can tell you if it might be worth doing a full free review on your prior-year returns going back as far as 2016. Should a revision be necessary, an Amendment (1040X) will be filed for only $175
EARLY BIRD GETS THE WORM
Beat the crowds and come in early to enjoy our early bird discount for up to $15 off before 2/8/2019
Who are we and why should you use SkyTaxes?
We are a professional Income Tax Preparation firm specializing in Aviation and Railroad employees, specifically Perdiem earners. We also offer a wide range of financial planning services. Here are a few reasons why you should let SkyTaxes start saving you time but most importantly money!
- We will take advantage of any and all tax deductions available.
- Professional, courteous, and knowledgeable income tax specialist.
- Audit protection included on every tax return we prepare.
- Quick and accurate turnaround time. With the average file being completed within one business week.
- Save $100’s, possibly $1000’s, by allowing us to make sure you maximize your return.
- We pride ourselves on accessibility. Make an appointment, fax, submit online, mail-in, or simply walk in while on your IAH overnight.
- We are conveniently located near IAH, within walking distance of most training and overnight crew hotels on John F. Kennedy Blvd.
- Free E-file and direct deposit.
For the do- it-yourselfer or if you already have a Personal Accountant you are completely satisfied with, SkyTaxes provides you with a quick and accurate Perdiem calculator. Try our self-serve Perdiem Calculator for only $24.99. Why wait days or even weeks, when you can have it within minutes at a competitive and affordable price?